Pormenor Reserva 2019 White Wine
Pormenor Reserva White Wine was vinified with a blend of grapes from the Douro, with predominance of Rabigato, Malvasia fino and Códega do Larinho
Pormenor was born in the Douro Valley, Portugal, in 2013.
This project has a soul in its philosophy, giving priority to the main elements used in wine production: soil, vineyards, grapes and climate.
- White Wine
- Rabigato, Malvasia fina and Códega do Larinho
- Accompany well options with medium fat. Fish dishes, cheeses, white meats, risotto and poultry
- Tasting Notes
- Complex aromas showing a strong minerality. Suggestions for ananas and lime. In the test, it is full bodied, elegant and long finish with a very evident dryness that results from good natural acidity
- 9 - 12ºC
- Fermented naturally without added yeast
- 10 months in used French oak barrels
- Wine Maker
- Luís Seabra and Pedro Coelho
- Total Acidity
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.