Required Cookies: These cookies are necessary to facilitate the correct navigation of our website and ensure that the content loads efficiently, allowing the correct use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as the purchase process.
Analytical Cookies: They generate a user ID, which is used to count how many times a user visits the site. It also records when was the first and last time you visited the website. It also calculates when a session has ended and the traffic source. They are also used for Remarketing, registration of events and actions carried out by the user.
Marketing Cookies: They contain a unique randomly generated value that allows the Platform to distinguish between browsers and devices. This information is used to measure the performance of advertisements and provide product recommendations based on statistical data
Blend of more than 21 grape varieties wich include: Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Barroca, Tinta Amarela, Tinta Roriz, Sousão
Red Meat, wild boar stew, salted filet steak and other delicacies
Soft and fresh entry, getting complexity when affirming its tannins. It is fresh and complex with a persistent aftertaste, with the fruit gaining prominence at the end
Total destemming and slight crushing of the grapes to prepare it for the traditional foot treading process, made in the lagar, where the alcoholic fermentation took place, at a controlled temperature during 12 days
Partially aged in French oak barrels. 60% of the batch aged in 1st and 2nd year barrels during 12 months and the remaining 40% in 3rd year barrels during 15 months
<p><span>Maria Mansa Red has a ruby color, the wine is very elegant, nice and silky. Slightly woody aroma resembling ripe fruit and dried as raisins and black plum. Displays bodied palate, soft and with good structure. In the mouth silky, educated tannins and with a very long end</span></p> <p></p>
<p>At the height of 640 meters, in the heart of the "Douro International Park", the DOURO COLINAS project was born.<br />It is in the abrupt transition of the granites of the plateau and the first folds of shale to the river Douro that is, among cliffs and cliffs, the farm with 450ha of which 106ha of vineyard.</p>
<p>Morgadio da Calçada is one of the 13 manor houses that tell the stories of the major Port wine producers of Provesende. Surrounded by terraces covered in vineyards and olive trees, the house takes us on a comfortable and refined journey back to the 17th century</p> <p></p> <p></p>
<p>Quinta de Ferradosa Douro Tinto is a wine that shows a very concentrated nose with some freshness. In the mouth there is a lot of red fruit like strawberries and raspberries alloted to floral notes. The tannins are well present, and bring to the wine a striking structure. The balance of the wine is given by a marked freshness, making this Quinta da Ferradosa a very elegant wine.</p>
<p>Quinta do Portal is a family fine winemaking company that embraced with passion the “Boutique Winery” concept. They proudly produce DOC Douro wines, premium Port Wines and Moscatel. This project that started in the early 90’s of the XX century, had on its base a centenary estate where this family has been producing Port since the last years of the XIX century</p>
No related products at this time.
Hi! Click one of our agents below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.