Carm Grande Reserva 2014 Red Wine
CARM Grande Reserva is a fantastic Douro DOC Red Wine Produced by CARM - Casa Agricola Roboredo Madeira SA
In the Douro Superior (Upper Douro), where the organic cultures of vines, olive oil and almondscoexist with an endangered fauna, our family affirmed our connection to our landthrough the founding of CARM – Casa AgrícolaRoboredo Madeira.
- Red Wine
- Touriga Franca and Touriga Nacional
- Accompanies meat and cheese dishes.
- Tasting Notes
- In the mouth, the wine is fabulously concentrated, and has firm tannins and a smooth texture. The very persistent finish, strongly displays the intensity of the wines of the Douro Superior
- 14 - 16ºC
- 12 months in new French oak barrels
- Wine Maker
- António Ribeiro
- Total Acidity
- 5,80 g/L
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.