Quinta do Portal 2018 White Wine
Quinta do Portal white wine from the Douro Valley is the result of a careful blend of different varieties from the Douro
Quinta do Portal is a family winemaking company that embraced with passion the Boutique Winery concept. They proudly produce DOC Douro wines, premium Port Wines and Moscatel
- White Wine
- Viosinho (45%), Malvasia Fina (25%), Moscatel Galego Branco (15%) and Gouveio (15%)
- Serve chilled as apéritif or with fish and shellfish dishes.
- Tasting Notes
- It has elegant aromas of apricot and grapefruit. It has a very crisp refreshing feel.
- 10 - 12ºC
- Alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel at temperature control at 14-16ºC.
- After fermentation the wine is kept in stainless steel until bottling in order to maintain its freshness.
- Wine Maker
- Paulo Coutinho
- Total Acidity
- 5,8 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.