Grandes Quintas Vinhas do Cerval 2012 Red Wine
Vinhas do Cerval Red Wine from Casa de Arrochella produced in the Douro region
With about 600ha, spread over 5 farms, the Casa de Arrochella is part of the new generation of D.O.C. Douro and olive oils D.O.P. Trás-os-Montes.
It is in the Upper Douro sub-region, between Vila Flor, Torre de Moncorvo and Foz Côa that the whole wine and olive production project is developed
- Red Wine
- Tinto Cão, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz and Tinta Barroca
- Dishes rich in seasoning, baked or stuffed. Soft cheeses
- Malolactic fermentation in barrel
- 12 months in new barrels and 12 months in used barrels
- Wine Maker
- Luís Soares Duarte
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.