Duorum Colheita 2014 Red Wine
Red Wine from Duorum produced by João Portugal Ramos
For more than 20 years, the name João Portugal Ramos has been associated with Portuguese wines, first as a consulting winemaker for well known brands of wine and since 1992 as a bottling producer.
The success and the prizes accumulated throughout his career have earned him the national and international recognition as one of the main responsible for the evolution of the Portuguese wines in the last decade.
The Alentejo was the region chosen to produce its first wines. In 1990, João Portugal Ramos planted the first five hectares of vineyard in Estremoz, where he has lived since 1988, starting his personal project. It expanded its activity beyond the Alentejo from 1989, reaching Ribatejo, Beiras, Douro and Vinho Verde
- Red Wine
- Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz
- Accompany with red meats and cheeses
- Tasting Notes
- Intense aroma, fresh and complex, where mature fruits dominate. It has firm tannins, ripe and smooth and a balanced acidity. Long and elegant finish
- 16 - 18ºC
- Pre-fermentative maceration at low temperatures. Subsequently the fermentation is carried out in stainless steel tanks at a maximum controlled temperature of 28ºC
- In barrels of 225 and 300 liters, of French oak for 12 months
- Wine Maker
- João Portugal Ramos
- Total Acidity
- 4,5 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.