Casa Ferreirinha Esteva 2019 Red Wine
Esteva is an attractive and elegant Douro red wine, combining character and versatility with a very affordable choice, ideal for day-to-day life.
Esteva is part of the celebrated Casa Ferreirinha range of wines, the brand with the highest tradition in the production of quality wines from the Douro region and one of the largest world references in this region
Casa Ferreirinha and its wines are synonymous with quality, time and art. Thus it has been since the company’s founding in the eighteenth century by Bernardo Ferreira, whose formula was refined by his descendants, especially his granddaughter Dona Antónia Adelaide Ferreira, known affectionately as "Ferreirinha" or "Ferreirinha-da-Régua".
- Red Wine
- Tinta Roriz, Tinta Barroca, Touriga Franca and Touriga Nacional
- Ideal to accompany meat, fish and pasta dishes with lighter seasonings
- Tasting Notes
- Aroma alive with notes of red and black fruits with maturation, balsamic aromas of cedar and resin and slightly spicy. In the mouth it has volume, integrated acidity, round and soft tannins, well evident fruit and a balanced finish
- 15 - 17ºC
- After soft crushing and destemming, the grapes are sent to stainless steel vats where the maceration of the films and the alcoholic fermentation takes place. During this phase, smooth macerations are performed
- Wine Maker
- Luís Sottomayor
- Total Acidity
- 5,1 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.