Casa Ferreirinha Callabriga 2018 Red Wine
Callabriga is a Douro red wine with a contemporary, intense and elegant profile created to reflect the versatility and passionate relevance of Douro wines.
Callabriga is one of the most innovative wines of Casa Ferreirinha, the brand with the highest tradition of quality wines in the Douro and one of its greatest references in the world.
Casa Ferreirinha and its wines are synonymous with quality, time and art. Thus it has been since the company’s founding in the eighteenth century by Bernardo Ferreira, whose formula was refined by his descendants, especially his granddaughter Dona Antónia Adelaide Ferreira, known affectionately as "Ferreirinha" or "Ferreirinha-da-Régua".
- Red Wine
- Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz
- Ideal to accompany meat and fish dishes baked in the oven.
- Tasting Notes
- Aroma of good complexity with overhang for red and wild fruits, notes of nuts. In the mouth has a live attack with a balanced acidity, excellent tannins, red fruits, notes of spices and a long and harmonious finish
- 16 - 18ºC
- After destemming and soft crushing, the grapes are sent to stainless steel tanks and / or mills, where prolonged macerations are carried out
- In barrels used of French and American oak during a period that varies between 12 to 18 months
- Wine Maker
- Luis Sottomayor
- Total Acidity
- 5.2 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.