Quinta do Portal Auru 2011 Red Wine
Quinta do Portal Auru 2011 is Douros excellence! Its a unique and rare wine created from a blend of Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz and Touriga Franca
Quinta do Portal is a family winemaking company that embraced with passion the Boutique Winery concept. They proudly produce DOC Douro wines, premium Port Wines and Moscatel
- Red Wine
- Touriga Nacional (55%), Tinta Roriz (40%) and Touriga Franca (5%)
- With a diversity of meat dishes and strong cheeses.
- Tasting Notes
- With a deep violet colour, reveals notes of black fruit and pepper. It’s concentrated and well defined and has an expressive and long final.
- Maceration in small open tanks at 26-28ºC. Fermentation takes place in small lagares where we end up by having a very intimate relation with the wine, allowing us to carefully look after the grapes and perform a very smooth extraction.
- 14 months in new French oak.
- Wine Maker
- Paulo Coutinho
- Total Acidity
- 5,2 g/dm3
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.