Quinta do Portal Reserva 2019 Red Wine
Quinta do Portal Reserva Red Wine reveals expressive on the palate, with fine acidity and a pleasant fruity aftertaste.The final is long and complex and will develop further with more time in bottle
Quinta do Portal is a family winemaking company that embraced with passion the Boutique Winery concept. They proudly produce DOC Douro wines, premium Port Wines and Moscatel
- Red Wine
- Touriga Nacional (45%), Touriga Roriz (40%) and Touriga Franca (15%)
- Enjoy from now, or age it a few more years in your cellar. pair with roasted dishes and strong cheeses.
- Tasting Notes
- A concentrated colour with aromas of ripe black fruit and elegant floral notes in perfect harmony. Well balance in the mouth, with firm and expressive tannins, well supported by the volume and lively acidity. The final is long and complex.
- Alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel with maceration at 24-26°C.
- 9 months in new French oak.
- Wine Maker
- Paulo Coutinho
- Total Acidity
- 4,9 g/dm3)
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.