Vallado  Red Wine View larger

Vallado 2016 Red Wine

Vallr123

New product

Vallado Red Wine reveals concentrated, with intense mature red fruit aromas, hints of violets and "esteva" (a local Portuguese resinous bush). Good structure with matured round tannins and a long persistent finish

85 Items

7,80 € tax incl.

Data sheet

Country Portugal
Year 2016
Region Douro
Cast Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz, Sousão and mixed old vineyards
Type Red Wine
Tasting Notes Concentrated, with intense mature red fruit aromas, hints of violets and "esteva" (a local Portuguese resinous bush). Good structure with matured round tannins and a long persistent finish.
Enjoy Red meats, roast beef and grilled meats.
Vinification All grapes were fermented under controlled temperature varying between 25º and 27ºC. The finest of the press wine, from a traditional basket press, was also used for ageing for the final blend
Ageing 70% aged for 16 months in stainless steel tanks. The remaining 30% aged in 225 litres used French Oak barrique (3rd and 4th year) for 16 months until final blending
Wine Maker Francisco Olazabal & Francisco Ferreira
Alcohol 14,5%
Bottle Size 750 ml

Reviews

Write a review

Vallado 2016 Red Wine

Vallado 2016 Red Wine

Vallado Red Wine reveals concentrated, with intense mature red fruit aromas, hints of violets and "esteva" (a local Portuguese resinous bush). Good structure with matured round tannins and a long persistent finish

Blog