Quinta do Cume Reserva 2015 Red Wine
A blend of Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional and Tinta Roriz grapes make this excellent Quinta do Cume Reserva Red Wine
The Quinta do Cume wines were born on the slopes of the ancient land of Provezende, a historic village on the right bank of the Douro River in the heart of the Douro wine region
- Red Wine
- Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional and Tinta Roriz.
- Red meat dishes
- Tasting Notes
- Gentle red peppery aromas, good red berry and plum ﬂesh tinged with spice.
- In stainless vats with temperature control of 26º C
- 50% of the final blend aged in french oak barrels of 225 l during 6 months
- Wine Maker
- Jean-Hugues Gros
- Total Acidity
- 4.8 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.