Allgodão 2015 Red Wine
Ruby red color, with delicious aroma of red fruits like cherry. Fresh and very attractive palate with fine tannins and soft finish. A very elegant wine
The family company CM Wines was founded in 2004 but its history starts 4 years ago, in 2000, when José António Costa Marques acquired a 2 hectares plot in the Silgueiros area, located in the Dão Demarcated Region.
Over the years the area of this company increased with the acquisition of various plots. Currently the vineyard area extends over 12 hectares in 5 distinct plots and 2 ha of olive grove
- Red Wine
- Jaen, Aragonez, Touriga Nacional
- Tasting Notes
- Ruby red color, with delicious aroma of red fruits like cherry. Fresh and very attractive palate with fine tannins and soft finish. A very elegant wine
- Manual harvesting for small boxes. Totally destemmed were transported to stainless steel vats where fermentation occurred with temperature control at 26°C
- Partial stage in used French oak barrels
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.