Azul Portugal Dão 2016 Red Wine
it presents a red berry fruit flavours and a note of spice. An elegant wine with structured tannins
Azul Portugal was conceived with the purpose of creating a single brand that includes the most important wine regions of Portugal, with quality being its flag. The brand image was carefully chosen in order to appeal to all age brackets with higher wine consumption habits.
- Red Wine
- Tinta Roriz, Jaen, Alfrocheiro
- This is a very versatile wine that pairs well with an assortment of cuisine styles, including meat stews, roasted chicken and vegetarian dishes
- Tasting Notes
- As on the nose, red berry fruit flavours and a note of spice. An elegant wine with structured tannins
- 16 - 18ºC
- Total destemming, fermentation at controlled temperatures of 22º-25ºC
- Wine Maker
- Carlos Silva
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.