Opta 2019 Rosé Wine
The nose is dominated by red fruits such as strawberries, raspberries and currants. The mouth attack is adorable and impertinent, from which remains the pleasant sensation of freshness marked by a harmonious acidity in a perfect fit with the fruit found in the aroma.
Opta wines are the result of the partnership between Camilo Leite and oenologist Nuno Cancela de Abreu.
Focused on the foreign market and the international consumer, this brand affirms itself by its originality and I ask for dynamism that makes it able to follow the trends and participate in world growth.
- Rose Wine
- Touriga Nacional, Alfrocheiro, Tinta Roriz
- It goes well with starters, pastries, salads, Mediterranean foods with herbs and Asian food
- Tasting Notes
- Fresh wine marked by red fruits
- 10 - 12ºC
- Total release, followed by cold pellicular contact for 6 hours. Afterwards the clean must ferments at 14ºC for 15 days.
- Wine Maker
- Nuno Cancela de Abreu
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.