Vinha Paz Reserva 2015 Red Wine
Vinha Paz is a story of five generations, to whom the wine and the Terras do Dão flow in the veins
Vinha Paz is a story of five generations, to whom the wine and the Terras do Dão flow in the veins.
It is a story about wines that transcend time, made in Dão’s century-old mills, and that carry the serene austerity of Dão’s landscapes. The success of these wines, the result of a love and dedication to the earth, is present in the various awards attributed to this wine
- Red Wine
- Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz, Alfrocheiro
- This wine finely accompanies red meats, roast beef and grilled meats.
- Tasting Notes
- Impresses with the fineness of floral fragrances and the notes of wild fruits (currants). Round and very elegant mouth with a cool blast. Well structured, lightly acidic flavor, with ripe and velvety tannins. Long and pleasant ending.
- 16 - 18 ° C
- Manual harvest with selection of the best grapes. Light filtration.
- Wine Maker
- Vines & Wines (João Paulo Gouveia, Miguel Oliveira and Carlos Silva)
- Total Acidity
- 5,23 g/dm³
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.