Soito Reserva Encruzado 2016 White Wine
Soito Reserva Encruzado is a fresh wine with a floral aroma and white fruit from Quinta do Soito
Quinta do Soito is in a rustic and bucolic landscape that we invite you to discover the Quinta do Soito, located between the Serra da Estrela and Serra do Caramulo.
- White Wine
- Perfect with roasted fish and light white meat
- Tasting Notes
- Citrus and straw color with greenish reflections. Fresh wine with a floral aroma and white fruit
- 7 - 14ºC
- Fermentation is controlled until day 16 for 3 weeks
- In French oak barrels (46%) and batonnage for 6 months
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.