Soito 2016 White Wine
White Wine from Quinta do Soito with notes of orange flower, pear and lime lined with the fragrances of vanilla
Quinta do Soito is in a rustic and bucolic landscape that we invite you to discover the Quinta do Soito, located between the Serra da Estrela and Serra do Caramulo.
- White Wine
- Encruzado, Malvasia
- Accompany fish or seafood dishes and light white meat
- Tasting Notes
- Colour citrine straw with greenish reflections. Fresh and complex with notes of orange flower, pear and lime lined with the fragrances of vanilla. In the mouth it reveals an elegant structure with good balance and harmony with long and persistent finish
- Fermentation with controlled temperature to 16º C for 3 weeks
- Partially in French oak barrels with batonnage for 5 months
- Total Acidity
- 6,21 g/L
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.