- On sale!
Soito 2014 Red Wine
Red wine from Quinta do Soito with notes of very ripe red fruits, cassis and blackberry, married with a light touch of black pepper, cocoa and vanilla
Quinta do Soito is in a rustic and bucolic landscape that we invite you to discover the Quinta do Soito, located between the Serra da Estrela and Serra do Caramulo.
- Red Wine
- Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz, Alfrocheiro, Jaen
- Accompany with traditional Portuguese cuisine and strong cheeses
- Tasting Notes
- Delicate aroma with of notes of very ripe red fruits, cassis and blackberry, married with a light touch of black pepper, cacao and vanilla. It shows a well structured body with firm tannins, good mouth volume, high refinement and persistence
- 16 - 18ºC
- With controlled temperature up to 28 º C. Maceration for 8 days
- Wine Maker
- Carlos SIlva
- Total Acidity
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.