Vinha Paz 2015 Rosé Wine
Vinha Paz is a story of five generations, to whom the wine and the Terras do Dão flow in the veins
Vinha Paz is a story of five generations, to whom the wine and the Terras do Dão flow in the veins.
It is a story about wines that transcend time, made in Dão’s century-old mills, and that carry the serene austerity of Dão’s landscapes. The success of these wines, the result of a love and dedication to the earth, is present in the various awards attributed to this wine
- Rose Wine
- Tasting Notes
- Very intense, beautiful ruby color, when shaken some violet touches. On the palate it's light, less fruit than on the aroma, the hazelnut yet to be confirmed. Very short end and a lot of acidity that leaves a lot to be desired.
- Soft pressing. Spontaneous fermentation with temperature control in a vessel.
- Stage on fine lees until mid-April.
- Wine Maker
- Vines & Wines (João Paulo Gouveia, Miguel Oliveira, Carlos Silva)
- Total Acidity
- 7,11 g/dm³
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.