Picos do Couto Reserva 2018 Red Wine
Picos do Couto Reserva Red Wine produced in the Dão region
The Quinta dos Picos do Couto has a very special meaning for FTP Wine. It was on this Thursday, in the beginning of the 90s, that the wine production of FTP Vinhos began.
This farm, in the municipality of Tábua, with all the others that over the years has been added to it, centralizes the entire vineyard production of FTP Vinhos in the south of the demarcated region of Dão, totaling already an area of more than 30 Ha of vineyard.
The Picos do Couto brand, originating in the name of this farm, represents wines with a modern and appealing profile, according to new trends
- Red Wine
- Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz, Alfrocheiro
- Accompany with red meats and cheeses
- Tasting Notes
- Ruby dense color, Intense fruity nose with raspberry and plumy notes as well as eucalypt and resin. Great powerful palate with a fresh persistent finish
- 16 - 18ºC
- The grapes were destemed, crushed and fermented at 25 ºC
- 70% of the wine aged on oak for 9 months
- Wine Maker
- António Machado
- Total Acidity
- 5,5 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.