Titular Encruzado and Malvasia Fina 2016 White Wine
White wine produced by the castes Encruzado and Malvasia Fina, thus appearing a wine of great complexity, minerality and freshness
Located in Vilar Seco, municipality of Nelas, in the district of Viseu, Quinta da Teixuga is a 30 hectare property.
Located in the heart of the Dão Region, it is surrounded by mountainous massifs, such as Serra da Estrela and Caramulo. This location allows excellent thermal amplitudes for a good maturation of the grapes leading to its slow maturation producing wines with rich aromas and good acidity
- White Wine
- Encruzado and Malvasia Fina
- Enjoy with starters, salads, white meats and fish.
- Tasting Notes
- Wine of great complexity, minerality and freshness
- 8 - 10ºC
- Manual harvesting in boxes of 15kg. 70% of the batch was fermented in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature and 30% had alcoholic fermentation in French oak barrels with battonagge
- Wine Maker
- Carlos Magalhães and Manuel Vieira
- 13,1 %
- Total Acidity
- 5,15 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.