Casa da Passarella Jaen 2015 Red Wine
This wine has a very expressive aroma
Casa da Passarella is a historic property in the Dão region, with a history dating back to the end of the 19th century, when it became responsible at the time for some of the region's most famous wines. A property of such importance that the place where it is today has inherited its name.
- Red Wine
- Structured meat dishes and cheeses
- Tasting Notes
- Very expressive aroma, very true to the grape variety, chemical notes. Great on the palate, fresh and elegant, with volume and a delicate but tense structure. Longevity assured
- The spontaneous fermentation process took place in cement vats
- 12 months in barrel and 18 months in bottle
- Wine Maker
- Paulo Nunes
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.