- On sale!
Casa da Passarella Abanico Reserva 2015 Red Wine
Abanico Reserva is born from different vineyards of Casa da Passarella. The varieties that serve as its base are Touriga Nacional, Alfrocheiro and Jaen
Casa da Passarella is a historic property in the Dão region, with a history dating back to the end of the 19th century, when it became responsible at the time for some of the region's most famous wines. A property of such importance that the place where it is today has inherited its name.
- Red Wine
- Touriga Nacional, Alfrocheiro and Jaen
- A good wine, ideal for structured meat dishes and cheeses
- Tasting Notes
- It has a deep red color. In the aroma the ripe red fruits stand out with notes of cocoa and spices. The palate is full bodied and balanced
- 16 - 18ºC
- The fermentation takes place in traditional cement tanks and pre-fermentation and post-fermentation
- In new French oak barrels for one year
- Wine Maker
- Paulo Nunes
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
- Gold Medal - International Wine Challenge;Silver Medal - International Wine and Spirits Competition;SILVER Medal - La Selezione del Sindaco;SILVER Medal - Sommelier Wine Awards (SWA);Commended - Decanter World Wine Awards
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.