- On sale!
Casa da Passarella A Descoberta 2018 Rosé Wine
Casa da Passarella Descoberta is a rosé wine produced in the region of Dão which is based on the traditional varieties Tinta Roriz and Touriga Nacional
Casa da Passarella is a historic property in the Dão region, with a history dating back to the end of the 19th century, when it became responsible at the time for some of the region's most famous wines. A property of such importance that the place where it is today has inherited its name.
- Rose Wine
- Tinta Roriz and Touriga Nacional
- Grilled dishes and salads
- Tasting Notes
- It results in a balanced and fresh wine with a vibrant acidity and a long and refreshing finish
- 10 - 12ºC
- The vinification took place in open spout, being made fermentation with controlled temperature
- Wine Maker
- Paulo Nunes
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.