Titular Encruzado 2016 White Wine
Titular Encruzado, the great white variety of Dão, here with part of the lot fermented in French oak barrels. Wine of great freshness and minerality
Located in Vilar Seco, municipality of Nelas, in the district of Viseu, Quinta da Teixuga is a 30 hectare property.
Located in the heart of the Dão Region, it is surrounded by mountainous massifs, such as Serra da Estrela and Caramulo. This location allows excellent thermal amplitudes for a good maturation of the grapes leading to its slow maturation producing wines with rich aromas and good acidity.
- White Wine
- It is perfect with soft cheeses, fish dishes and white meat dishes
- Tasting Notes
- Great freshness and minerality, allied to an enormous capacity for positive evolution in the bottle
- 10 - 12ºC
- Manual harvesting in boxes of 15kg. Detached grapes, direct pressing in pneumatic press and cold static decanting. Total fermentation in French oak barrels
- 9 months with bâtonagge
- Wine Maker
- Carlos Magalhães and Manuel Vieira
- Total Acidity
- 6,20 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.