Dão Álvaro Castro Reserva 2014 Red Wine
Álvaro de Castro reserva red is a wine from Dão region produced by Álvaro de Castro
Alvaro de Castro is a great wine producer from dao region
- Red Wine
- Vinhas velhas, Touriga Nacional and Tinta Roriz
- Red meat dishes
- Tasting Notes
- Red fruit, well-tanned tannins and excellent mouth structure, marry the great elegance that always characterizes the wines of Álvaro Castro.
- Fermented in stainless steel, the temperature contolated, later making the malolactic fermentation in French oak casks.
- 14 months
- Wine Maker
- Engº. Magalhães Coelho, Eng. Maria Castro and Eng. Ataíde Semedo
- Total Acidity
- 5,9 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.