Quinta de Pinhanços Altitude 2012 White Wine
Quinta de Pinhanços Altitude White presents fine aroma, yet with citrus fruit and excellent mineral notes of flint, all with austerity but great quality. Very good profile in the mouth without edges for polishing, is a beautiful white full of character and class. Completely worth the price that is asked for it (João Martins)
Pinhanços is a magic slope that is like a balcony facing the majestic “Serra da Estrela”. Here we have an amazing view of rough cutted ridges that seem like brodery on a towel of an altar that sometimes is immaculated white. On each hill side, a small vilage, a chapel. And small streams wrinkle the landscape, running frightned but quietly slipping to the sea.
- White Wine
- Good with white meat dishes and salads.
- Tasting Notes
- Citrine golden color. Mineral notes of fresh fruit aroma. Very soft texture and freshness in the mouth. Long and elegant finish.
- Fermentation in stainless steel tanks with controlled temperature (28°-31°C).Very slow fermentation in stainless steel vats at a controlled temperature
- 3 months in used oak barrels.
- Wine Maker
- Álvaro de Castro
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.