Quinta de Saes Reserva 2018 White Wine
Quinta de Saes Reserva White presents very soft and fresh texture in the mouth. Elegant, with the fruit and acidity well integrated
Quinta de Saes is produced by Alvaro Castro
- White Wine
- Encruzado 80% and Cercial 20%
- Tasting Notes
- Mineral notes and fresh fruit combined with some citrus. Very soft and fresh texture in the mouth. Elegant, with the fruit and acidity well integrated, it ends long.
- After a few hours of skin contact on the day of harvest a very slow fermentation followed for two months. The batonage of 3 months caused a good increase of volume that combines quite well with its acidity and minerality.
- Wine Maker
- Engº. Magalhães Coelho, Eng. Maria Castro and Eng. Ataíde Semedo
- Total Acidity
- 6,12 g/dm3
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.