Quinta de Saes Estágio Prolongado Reserva 2015 Red Wine
Quinta de Saes Estágio Prolongado presents thin nose with notes of ripe, spicy red fruits and toast; soft on the palate with ripe fruit well integrated with tannins and very good acidity
Alvaro de castro is the producer of Quinta de Saes
- Red Wine
- Vinhas Velhas, Touriga Nacional and Tinta Roriz
- This wine finely accompanies red meats, roast beef and grilled meats.
- Tasting Notes
- Ruby colour with nice intensity and a nose dominated by floral notes followed by hints of fresh fruit and a delicate touch wood smoked and spicy, the mouth the wine is balanced, fruity and medium-bodied.
- 16 - 18ºC
- Fermented in stainless steel, controled temperature, subsequently making the malolactic fermentation in French oak barrels.
- 14 months
- Wine Maker
- Engº. Magalhães Coelho, Eng. Maria Castro and Eng. Ataíde Semedo
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.