Quinta de Saes 2016 Red Wine
Quinta de Saes Red presents intense and fine aroma with notes of ripe red fruit. With well-married tannins, it ends long and appealing
Alvaro de castro is the producer of Quinta de Saes
- Red Wine
- Touriga Nacional, Alfrocheiro and Tinta Roriz
- Tasting Notes
- Intense and fine aroma with notes of ripe red fruit. With well-married tannins, it ends long and appealing.
- Fermented in stainless steel, temperature controlled.
- Wine Maker
- Engº. Magalhães Coelho, Eng. Maria Castro and Eng. Ataíde Semedo
- Total Acidity
- 6,5 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.