- On sale!
Quinta de Saes 2016 White Wine
Quinta de Saes White presents fruity with mineral notes and some citrus. Very soft and fresh texture in the mouth. Elegant, with fruit and acidity well integrated, long terminal
Alvaro de castro is the producer of Quinta de Saes
- White Wine
- Encruzado (20%), Cercial e Bical (60%), Malvasia Fina (20%)
- Tasting Notes
- Fruity with mineral notes and some citrus. Very soft and fresh texture in the mouth. Elegant, with fruit and acidity well integrated, long terminal.
- After a few hours of contact with the pellets without day of harvest, a very slow fermentation is followed. A batonage of 2 months caused a good volume increase that combines quite well with its own acidity and minerality.
- Wine Maker
- Engº. Magalhães Coelho, Eng.ª Maria Castro and Eng.º Ataíde Semedo
- Total Acidity
- 6,25 g / dm3
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.