Quinta do Margarido Grande Escolha 2012 Red Wine
Quinta do Margarido Grande Escolha is a red wine from Dão region
Alive and bright ruby color. The aroma is elegant and complex typical of the variety, with ripe fruit and a touch floral connected well with the wood, where fruitiness and freshness marries beautifully. In the mouth, it presents full-bodied with a long and persistent note where the perfect marriage between wine and oak, completing the picture of a great wine.
- Red Wine
- Touriga Nacional
- This wine is ideal with red meats and roasts as well as cheeses.
- Tasting Notes
- The aroma is elegant and complex typical of the variety, with ripe fruit and a floral touch and connected with wood, where fruity and freshness combine perfectly.
- 16 º - 18 º C
- Stigmatized with crushing after careful selection of grapes. Pre Fermentation in stainless steel temperature controlled tanks to preserve the fruity and floral aromas of the variety.
- Stage in French oak barrels extra fine for 12 months.
- Wine Maker
- Carlos Mendes Ferreira
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.