Quinta de São Simão da Aguieira 2015 Red Wine
Quinta de São Simão da Aguieira is a red wine from Dão region. This wine produced by Vinhos Borges presents soft and velvety in the mouth, with smooth tannins giving it structure and a very long finish.
Founded in 1884 by brothers Antonio and Francisco, the Sociedade dos Vinhos Borges soon became one of the main national winemaking companies. Taking into account that Portuguese wines can only establish themselves in the world by means of their excellence, Borges has always been committed to quality in its production, today exporting to more than fifty countries of the five continents.
- Red Wine
- Jaen, Touriga-Nacional, Alfrocheiro and Tinta-Roriz
- Excellent with poultry, meats, smoked sausage, cheeses and some typesof fish
- Tasting Notes
- Intense aroma with floral notes, predominantly of orange blossom, and nuancesof fruits such as raspberry. Soft and velvety in the mouth
- 15 - 17ºC
- Short pre-fermentation maceration followed by pomace fermentation for 6-8 days at a controlled temperature of 26-28 ºC with frequent pumping over
- 18 months
- Wine Maker
- José Machado
- Total Acidity
- 5.5 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.