Paço dos Cunhas de Santar Vinha do Contador 2009 Red Wine
The wines from Paço dos Cunhas de Santar reveal intensity and personality and have the particular characteristics of being the result of vineyards that practice organic agriculture.
Vinha do Contador is a great wine from Dão region
The wines from Paço dos Cunhas de Santar reveal intensity and personality and have the particular characteristics of being the result of vineyards that practice organic agriculture
- Red Wine
- Alfrocheiro, Tinta Roriz and Touriga Nacional.
- Concentrated but elegant , it is a wine that fits well both the regional cuisine ( roast veal , goat, rooster rice ) or the most sophisticated delicacies. Cheeks or black pork neck with mushrooms and apple sauce is a good suggestion
- Tasting Notes
- Fruity and young aroma, being predominant in very ripe cherry and cassis, hints of forest fruits jam and floral. Fruity and soft taste distinct mouth volume, harmonious and has a long and persistent finish
- Crush with total destemming, long and smooth skin maceration, fermentation at 26ºC. Two months of Cuvaison
- 12 months in French oak
- Wine Maker
- Osvaldo Amado
- Total Acidity
- 6 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.