Paço dos Cunhas de Santar Nature 2012 Red Wine
The wines from Paço dos Cunhas de Santar reveal intensity and personality and have the particular characteristics of being the result of vineyards that practice organic agriculture
The wines from Paço dos Cunhas de Santar reveal intensity and personality and have the particular characteristics of being the result of vineyards that practice organic agriculture.
- Red Wine
- Touriga Nacional, Alfrocheiro and Tinta Roriz.
- Roasted in the oven fish, white meat roasted, stewed or roasted red meats and soft cheeses
- Tasting Notes
- Fruity, young, being predominant in very ripe cherry and cassis, hints of forest fruits jam and floral. Fruity, soft, distinct mouth volume, harmonious and has a long and persistent finish
- Crush with total destemming, long and smooth skin maceration, fermentation at 26ºC. Two months of Cuvaison and six months of batonnage on fine lees of Touriga Nacional
- 18 months in stainless steel and at least 3 months in bottle
- Wine Maker
- Osvaldo Amado
- Total Acidity
- 5.6 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.