The online shop, Winehouseportugal.com, belongs to André Carneiro Carvalho.
Address:Rua Dr Arnaldo Coelho N15 4780-445 Santo Tirso.
Telephone: +351 252099287 and e-mail: email@example.com
The purchase of any product in this online store is subjected to the following terms and conditions:
Placing Orders Online
1) All and every alcoholic beverage available for sale at the online shop can only be purchased by people within legal age to do it, in its country of birth.
2) The indicated prices are for 75 cl bottles, except when the product description mentions other capacity.
3) The description, image and any other information of a product presented at the online store can be changed without any previous warning. The images illustrating each product may be different from the delivered product.
4) All prices presented virtually in the online shop may be changed without previous warning, and are subjected to stock rupture.
5) According to the present Portuguese legislation, we're forced to add the VAT tax of, 13% and 23% for all products. The prices shown on the virtual online shop always include VAT. The amount of VAT can be deducted by public or private corporations with legal registration in an EU country.
6) For all orders made by the online store, payment must be confirmed within 15 days. If not they will be cancelled, with the exception of the payments made by credit card, who are cancelled on the immediate working day after.
7) In case winehouseportugal.com can't supply a customer’s order partially or totally for immediate delivery, the customer will be contacted. The client cant chose another product or requires the refund
8) Vintage Years we will supply an ensuing vintage when the quoted is no longer available. Please state in the notes at checkout, if you do not want an ensuing vintage. If you fail to put this in the notes we are still happy to accept returns when agreed before hand though these will be subject to return carriage fees, which are the responsibility of the person sending back the wines.
9) To the price of any product ordered through the online store is added the cost of transportation. This cost is variable according to the country of reception (For more information click here)
10) The orders placed at winehouseportugal.com are shipped through the shipping companies CTT Express and Chronopost. See the shipping time and prices here.
11) All products sent by winehouseportugal.com must be examined by the customer immediately after reception. In case of any defect, the customer must return to the transportation company, justifying the motive for the return on the transportation document, and immediately notify winehouseportugal.com. The client must contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: +351 252099287
12) Winehouseportugal.com recognizes the right to all customers for resolve the contracts celebrated, allowing the devolution in 14 days of the products purchased, in the terms on the Portuguese Law 143/2001 and Law 82/2008 of May 20. The shipping costs regarding exchanges/returns will be charged to the client.
13) The client must always keep the shipping receipt, since up until receiving the article at our warehouses the order is the responsibility of the client.
14) Winehouseportugal.com shall not be liable for any lost or delayed items during the transportation from the client to our warehouse.
15) Should you exchange an article for another of lesser value, winehousepotugal.com commits to reimburse the difference in value (except the shipping costs).
16) When returning an article, the reimbursement includes only the articles' value, and not the shipping costs.
17) The reimbursement will be issued by the same method used for the payment.
18) In the case that the exchange/return is originated because of a shipping error committed by winehouseportugal.com, the client must contact our Customer Support service to schedule the collection of the article, and winehousepotugal.com will bear the shipping costs of the exchange/return.
19) Winehouseportugal.com does not assume the responsibility of the shipments made to countries with alcoholic restriction laws, or where they are simply forbidden. In this case the apprehension of the products is entirely from customer’s responsibility. In case of return of the products winehouseportugal.com will only refund the cost of the products.
20) Winehouseportugal.com advises all his customers to get information from the Customs services of his own country.