Butler Nephew’s Vintage 2003 Port Wine
Producer: Butler, Nephew & Cº.
Christie's Port Wine Producer & Shipper, Ldª
- Tinto Cão and Touriga Nacional
- A great wine to appreciate on its own, with chocolate desserts, creamy cheeses or to be kept in cellar for several decades.
- Tasting Notes
- Superb complex aromas with a panoply of delicious blackberry flavors and plum with some hints of chocolate. Well-structured, full-bodied with high-quality tannins with a long and elegant finish.
- Vintage Port is a special category Port produced from a single outstanding year.
- Following a brief two/three-years period in oak barrels the Vintage is bottled and left to mature for up to three years.
- Wine Maker
- Carlos Valente
- Total Acidity
- 3,69 g/dm3
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.