Biaia 2019 White Wine
Biaia White is an organic wine from the grape varieties Síria, Fernão Pires and Arinto, fermentation and ageing on fine lees for 8 months in stainless steel.
It presents a mineral wine with notes of citrus, white flowers and pineapple, with a persistent and very fresh taste. It pairs well with fish, seafood and tasty fresh salads.
Quinta da Biaia is certified for organic production from grape to bottle, which enhances all its unique characteristics and profile, combined with an average altitude of 750 meters giving rise to wines with a strong acidity that is its backbone.
No synthetic or animal product is used in the winemaking process. The wines can be integrated in a Vegetarian and Vegan diet
- White Wine
- Siria, Fernão Pires, Arinto
- It pairs well with fish, seafood and tasty fresh salads
- Tasting Notes
- mineral wine with notes of citrus, white flowers and pineapple, with a persistent and very fresh taste
- 8 months in stainless steel
- Wine Maker
- Luís Leocádio
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.