- On sale!
Beyra Biológico 2017 Red Wine
This Beyra Organic is perfect with Iberian ham, healed cheeses or a succulent steak
Beyra project was pioneer in the concept of Altitude Wines
- Red Wine
- Touriga Nacional & Tinta Roriz
- With a good Iberian ham, cured sheep's cheeses and or a succulent steak.
- Tasting Notes
- This wine has a very fresh aroma, with mineral notes and berries, long and elegant with firm tannins
- Hand picked grapes, reception with full destemming, followed by crushing and cooling. Fermentation between 22 - 26ºC during 7 days with smooth maceration
- In Stainless steel vats until bottling
- Wine Maker
- Rui Roboredo Madeira
- Total Acidity
- 5.05 g/dm3
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.