Beyra Superior 2019 Red Wine
Beyra Superior red wine is perfect with strong meat dishes, game or your favourite strong cheeses
Beyra project was pioneer in the concept of Altitude Wines
- Red Wine
- Tinta Roriz, Jaen/Mencia, Touriga Nacional and Rufete
- With strong meat dishes, game and or strong cheeses that you enjoy.
- Tasting Notes
- Great concentration, very fresh, very complex aroma where harmoniously combine barrel notes that add complexity to spices, black fruits, licorice, violets in a set that promises to improve in bottle year after year.
- Grapes harvested by hand, reception with total destemming and crushing immediately. Fermentation between 22 - 26 ºC during 7 days with gentle maceration.
- 12 months in new barrels of French oak 1/3 and American 2/3.
- Wine Maker
- Rui Roboredo Madeira
- Total Acidity
- 4.72 g/dm3
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.