Quinta de Foz de Arouce 2015 Red Wine
Quinta de foz de Arouce Red Wine presents a good aromatic concentration with notes of red fruits and resin. Smooth tannins. Well balanced with a persistent finish.
Quinta de Foz de Arouce red is a great wine from Beiras region. This wine is produced by Joao Portugal Ramos
- Red Wine
- Baga, Touriga Nacional
- Red meats, roast beef and grilled meats
- Tasting Notes
- Good aromatic concentration with notes of red fruits and resin. Smooth tannins. Well balanced with a persistent finish.
- Temperature controlled fermentation of fully de-stemmed bunches in stainless steel tanks, following a long maceration.
- 6 months in first and second year half barrels of french oak
- Wine Maker
- João Portugal Ramos
- Total Acidity
- 5 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.