Barros Vintage 1983 Port Wine
Dominated by the presence of ripe fruit, the Barros Vintage 1983 is full-bodied and balanced wine
Barros wines are a celebration of Portuguese talent. They express a talent which is very Portuguese, enhanced by experience and knowledge. They were created in the beginning of the 20th century, in 1913, and soon became a reference brand to Port wine consumers
- Port Wine - Vintage
- Touriga Nacional, Tinta Barroca, Touriga Franca
- Cheese, chocolates and a good cigar.
- Tasting Notes
- Dominated by the presence of ripe fruit, the Barros Vintage are full-bodied and balanced wines
- 17 - 18ºC
- Vintage Port is a wine of a single harvest of outstanding quality. The wine must be bottled between the second and third year of age, maturing henceforth in bottle
- Wine Maker
- Pedro Sa
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.