Maynard's 40 Years Old Port Wine
Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, Tinta Barroca and Tinto Cão are the grape varieties presents in this wine
The Barão de Vilar - Vinhos, S.A. is the most recent Port Wine company, having been established in January 1996, from a stock of wines acquired by Fernando Luiz van Zeller, gived in to his two sons, Fernando and Álvaro.
- Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, Tinta Barroca and Tinto Cão
- Goes very well with sweet desserts, mince pies, cakes, milk chocolates, walnuts, nuts, créme brûlée, Roquefort and as a digestive with cigars
- Tasting Notes
- This superb old Tawny port patiently matured for 20 years in seasoned oak casks, acquiring a softened mellow texture with an intense complex nose which complements the appealing raisiny fruit
- Vinification in stainless steel vats. The grapes must not distemmed; 1 day pre-fermentative maceration and 2 days fermentation
- 20 years in seasoned oak casks,
- Wine Maker
- Álvaro Van Zeller
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
- Decanter Panel Tasting 2018: 94 points
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.