Barão de Vilar Colheita 1934 Port Wine
The Barão de Vilar Colheitas (Harvests) were carefully selected and trained in French oak casks to demonstrate a rich and full bodied structure with a perfect and elegant balance characteristic of the older tawnies
The Barão de Vilar - Vinhos, S.A. is the most recent company of Port Wine, having been constituted, in January 1996, from a stock of wines acquired by Fernando Luiz van Zeller, ceded to his two sons Fernando and Álvaro.
Its social denomination recovers a nobiliárquico title granted by D. Maria II of Portugal to Cristiano Nicolau Kopke, the 1st Baron of Vilar, in 1836, that, by descent, is in direct possession of the family
- Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, Tinta Barroca and Tinto Cão.
- Serve with Roquefort, mince pies, cakes, chocolates, walnuts, nuts and crème brûlée. Serve slightly chilled in warmer weather
- Tasting Notes
- The Barão de Vilar Colheitas has been carefully selected and matured in seasoned oak casks to produce a rich mellowness with the finest balance and elegance of old tawnies
- The grapes must not distemmed and the blend spent in cement vats 1 day on pre-fermentative maceration and 2 days fermentation
- 7 years
- Wine Maker
- Álvaro van Zeller
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.