Frei joão 2018 Rosé Wine
It is distinguished by its freshness and smoothness of taste.
Founded in 1920 by the brothers José, Manuel and Albano Costa, Caves São João is a family business that, in the beginning, was dedicated to the marketing of fine Douro wines and liqueurs. Today, it is the oldest family business still operating in the municipality of Anadia.
- Rose Wine
- Baga, Touriga Nacional, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Starters, fish, lean meat, pasta and Asian food
- Tasting Notes
- It is distinguished by its freshness and smoothness of taste
- 6 - 9ºC
- The grapes harvested in the first half of September, in the ideal moment of maturation, they were gently pressed and the must fermented in stainless steel vats at 16 ºC
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.