Quinta dos Abibes Sublime 2015 White Wine
White wine by Quinta dos Abibes
The wine production in this place dates back at least to the 18th century. But it was in 2003 that there was the rebirth of the current Quinta dos Abibes whose terroir is already an inescapable symbol of Bairrada
- White Wine
- Excellent to accompany baked fish in the oven, white meats of structured confection, red meats grilled or with sauces, cheeses with good structure.
- Tasting Notes
- Intense citrus color with greenish tones. Aroma complex, distinct notes of tropical fruits, citrus and green apples with nuances of nuts and toasted. Fruity, fresh, bulky and harmonious flavor and finishes with elegance and persistence.
- Total destemming, cold skin maceration and alcoholic fermentation at 15ºC.
- In new French oak barrels for 6 months, followed by 12 months in bottle.
- Wine Maker
- Osvaldo Amado
- Total Acidity
- 6,8 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.