Frei João Reserva 2014 Red Wine
This wine presents a very deep ruby color.
Convincing avant-garde and tradition, Caves São João began in the year 30 the creation of sparkling wines and in 1959 the production and commercialization of national and international quality bottled wines.
- Red Wine
- Baga and Touriga Nacional
- Meats, sausages, cheeses and game, among others.
- Tasting Notes
- Very deep ruby. Fruity, with notes of berries and blueberries, complexed by spicy notes. Structured, fresh, full bodied and persistent. The tannins are soft.
- 16 - 18ºC
- After manual harvesting, rigorous selection and total destemming, the grapes macerated 10 days in presses with pneumatic treadmill.
- 24 months
- Wine Maker
- José Carvalheira
- Total Acidity
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.