Quinta do Poço do Lobo Reserva 2016 Red Wine
An excellent red wine from Caves São João
Convincing avant-gardism and tradition, Caves São João began the creation of sparkling wines in the year 30 and in 1959 the production and commercialization of bottled quality wines
- Red Wine
- Baga, Touriga Nacional and Cabernet Sauvignon
- Roasted red or grilled meats, soft cheeses, sausages and game, among other delicacies.
- Tasting Notes
- Deep ruby color. A complex aroma, with floral notes, of red and black fruits and of barrel, where the wine staged. Taste dense, structured and fresh. It has tasty tannins and good gustatory persistence.
- 16 - 18ºC
- The best grapes created at Quinta do Poço do Lobo were harvested manually, and after a rigorous selection and destemming, they macerated for 12 days in a winery with a pneumatic treadmill.
- After malolactic fermentation the wine aged for 10 months in 450l oak barrels.
- Wine Maker
- José Carvalheira
- Total Acidity
- 5.32 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.