Grande Follies 2011 Red Wine
Grande Follies by Aveleda reveals a purple colour with an attractive density, which hints at the intense aromatic notes of blackcurrant, chocolate, preserves, wood and tobacco leaf. Firm and rounded tannins provide a very long and creamy finish
Grande Follies is produced by Quinta da Aveleda
- Red Wine
- Touriga Nacional, Tinto Cão
- It is suggested to open the bottle half an hour before the meal. Dishes based on red meat such as steak with foie gras sauce, or fowl dishes (wild boar, fallow deer, etc.) marry perfectly with this wine.
- Tasting Notes
- Color purple, intense notes of cassis, chocolate and jam, integrated with wood and tobacco leaf. Very creamy and powerful, revealing notes of black fruit, jam and chocolate. The tannins are firm and round, offering an extremely long and creamy finish.
- 16 - 18ºC
- Fermentation and maceration take place in small capacity tanks at controlled temperatures, followed by a post-fermentation hot maceration for about 3 weeks.
- In French oak barrels for one year and later in bottle, approximately 1 year.
- Wine Maker
- Manuel Soares
- Total Acidity
- 5,4 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.